Hello, all!
I thought I would inform you all of what is up and coming with my life and the good ol' blog.
First off, its pretty obvious that I have changed the blog up a bit. Everyone needs a change of scenery once in a while. In case you were wondering, the beautiful photograph on my page was taken by my dearest friend, Tyler Brown. The photo is a picture of the filaments in a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park. I was lucky enough to be with him when he took the photo. Definitely look him up online; this photo, as well as many other equally as stunning photo's, are for sale.
Its been a while since I have last updated, so I will give you a quick run-over of what I have been up to in the recent months.
Well, I transferred to the University of South Carolina to get my degree in Anthropology. I absolutely love all my classes here and the campus is beautiful. All is well in the South...for the most part that is. Of course, moving to a new place will bring up normal roundabouts of loneliness, but I feel like I am handling the obstacles life is throwing in my face quite well.
Also, in a desperate attempt to meet kick-ass people, my roommate and I are training to be radio DJs! We're going through some pretty heinous training right now, and hopefully we will have a show in a week or so. It will be on 90.5 WUSC, Columbia. If you want to listen to a live feed or see what the station is about, check this out!
Finally, and most excitingly...is that even a word? I am busting my ass to study abroad in NEW ZEALAND this Spring. The application process is seriously intense and really stressful but it will be completely worth it if I get accepted. I'll also keep you guys posted on that one.
Everyone have a great weekend!
Friday, September 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment